For Supply Chain Restructuring, Leaders Try Three Main Paths
- IT System Upgrades
- Culture Adjustments
- Big Brand Consulting
But Are They Effective?
BIG EVENTS CREATE LARGE SCALE UPHEAVALS
COVID-19 IS ONLY THE LATEST CHALLENGE
UNPRECEDENTED CHALLANGES - executives face fundamental shifts in global economics and technologies
Almost every business needs to respond
- The demand is either crashing, or going through the roof.
- Supply is either severely constrained, or at an all time high.
- In short, the volatility has broken the back of every market.
- Prices are no guide to actual market demand or supply.
Every supply chain is out of date now
- All current supply chains were designed in an era of stable demands and constant excess supply capability.
- The market fight was always to get more market share without losing any margin.
- None of those assumptions hold good any more.
- In particular demand is likely to be extremely volatile, and supply is likely to by lumpy or patchy.
Massive first mover advantage
- Executives have been too busy responding to short term challenges.
- Some businesses have had to lose between 20% and 60% of their workforce just to keep afloat.
- The bleeding is stopped now but long term thinking has not yet stated.
- New supply chains will look very different than the past supply chains.
GET VIP EDITION, FULL COLOUR, PREMIUM PAPER, US$ 108
POSTAGE US $ 12 TO ANY PLACE WORLD WIDE, PLEASE ALLOW 1 WEEK FOR POSTAGE AND HANDLING
EVERY BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION IS A MAJOR CHALLENGE
IT IS DIFFICULT TO SEE BEYOND A SHORT DISTANCE DUE TO
WISDOM FROM A RESPECTED BUSINESS LEADER
PRESIDENT OF A $15 BILLION CORPORATION WRITES THIS
HOW CAN YOU GET SUSTAINABLE BUSINESS ADVANTAGE TODAY?
MORE ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE?
TODAY, Gaining 1% extra market share is lot costlier AND less beneficial than moving the supply chain cost-performance curve 1% better.
CHAIRPERSONS, CEOs & SENIOR EXECUTIVES
READ AND PROVIDE ADVANCE FEEDBACK HERE
YOU WILL MEET WITH MASSIVE SUCCESS IF YOU CAN FIND A FAST AND EFFECTIVE PATH TO:
HANDLE THE VOLATILITY,
Volatile demand leads to waste of effort, inventory, resources and capacity. If you cannot handle volatility, you cannot make sustainable profits.
GET OVER RESISTANCE,
People who have been successful in the past underestimate the need for change, and resist attempts to get them out of their comfort zones.
OVERCOME CHANGE FATIGUE,
Frequent change programs lead to change fatigue. New energy will only come with new ideas, clearly enunciated.
PROCESS THE COMPLEXITY,
To get to simplicity past the complexity, you have to process the complexity without side stepping it.
Ambiguity slows the action. Most people can only handle limited ambiguity. Clarity is the precursor to all action.
AND ENGAGE THE SKEPTICS.
There will always be skeptics, sitting on the fence, till they see signs of success.
To order the book Unchain your Corporation, please click below: